Miami International University of Art & Design, LLC
Miami International Univ. of Art & Design seeks Enrollment Officers
Who We Are!
Our campus is part of a system of Art Institute locations that provide an important source for design, media, fashion and culinary art professionals. We offer programs that focus on applied arts in creative areas such as graphic design, media arts and animation, culinary arts, photography, digital filmmaking & video production, interior design, audio production, fashion design, game art & design, baking & pastry, and fashion marketing. Not all program areas and degree levels are offered at all schools. Each Art Institute school is licensed by the state in which it is located and accredited by accrediting bodies recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. The Art Institutes offer associate, bachelor, and master’s degree programs, as well as certificate and diploma programs.
Who We Need!
We have opportunities for Enrolment Officers to join our team. Do you have what it takes to join a dynamic, high-performing team whose expertise and dedication are to assist prospective students take their first steps toward pursuing their passion and building a future by achieving their academic goals? You'll meet virtually and/or in person with applicants to provide enrollment information support for new students. You will conduct a high volume of outreach using a variety of communication tools to secure appointments with interviewees and future class applicants. You will identify student concerns and provide solutions to overcome potential concerns for student success. You will work collaboratively with team members in Enrollment, Finance and Academics to provide support to all students.
If you're driven to help others and ready to make a difference, apply today to start a rewarding career with our campus!
Some specific details on an Enrollment Officer position!
- Schedule and conduct interviews with prospective students and their parents/support systems by accurately and completely explaining educational program offerings at the school, expected outcomes, and the financial considerations, and determine the appropriateness of candidates for enrollment based upon career goal compatibility.
- Demonstrate effective problem-solving through active listening and the ability to address concerns and find solutions to overcome those concerns.
- Ability to manage time effectively, manage multiple priorities, and have a self-accountable mindset
- Thrive in a metric and goal-driven environment while adhering to all compliance and ethical standards.
- Attend in-person recruitment and enrollment activities including open houses, training sessions, student orientation etc.
What you will bring?
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field is required.
- 0-2 years preferred enrollment recruitment sales experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior organizational, collaboration, and problem-resolution skills.
- Goal-oriented and works with integrity.
- Hybrid work schedule
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive benefit package
- PTO/12 paid holidays
If you have these qualifications and would like to work for an institution leader, we look forward to your application!