Miami International University of Art & Design, LLC
Student Worker- Fashion
The student worker will assist the fashion department and faculty in a courteous, helpful, and prompt manner. This position is up to 20 hours per week.
- Assist the departmental staff with administrative functions.
- Keep track of inventory in the office.
- Organize and execute department quarterly exhibit/display.
- Organize and track fashion activities in the community available for students.
- Assist the department with the production of the fashion show.
- Organize and maintain the fashion resource room.
REPORTS TO: Reports to Design Chair
- Must be a full-time student at The Art Institutes and qualify for the Federal Work Study Program as indicated on the FAFSA form.
- Maintain a minimum of a GPA of 2.75 and comply with the minimum SAP (Satisfactory Academic Progress) metrics.
- Maintain course attendance at no less than 90% per quarter.
- Applicants should be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to perform detailed tasks quickly and accurately.
- Must be able to follow procedures and policies, work independently, be punctual, and reliable.
- Must demonstrate excellent computer and communication skills.
- Experience in a library, bookstore, or retail establishment is desirable but not required.