Miami International University of Art & Design, LLC
Campus Student Worker - Financial Aid
Job Title: Student Financial Services Assistant – FWS
Department: Student Financial Services (SFS)
Position Summary: This Federal Work-Study position is primarily responsible for providing service and assistance students and staff.
Location: Miami International University of art & Design 1501 Biscayne Blvd., Ste 100 Miami Fl 33132
Reports to: Regional Director of Financial Aid
Interacts with: Students, Faculty and Staff
Number of Hours per Week: Maximum of 20 hours per week.
Length of Employment: One year – 07/01/2021-06/30/2022
Key Job Elements:
- Good filing and organization skills
- Attention to detail.
- Customer service experience and a pleasant demeanor.
- Must be in and maintain excellent academic standing and attendance.
- Ability to understand the importance of timeliness and quality of work.
- Ability and willingness to take direction.
- Ability to think independently and resolve problems when appropriate.
- Uphold the Ai Code of Conduct.
- All final applicants will be subject to a drug screen after an offer of employment is made and prior to commencing work.
Evaluation Procedures/ Schedule:
The student will meet with their Supervisor on a weekly basis to discuss upcoming job duties as well as their current performance evaluation. Supervisors will evaluate the Student Worker in terms of professionalism, teamwork, and ability to successfully complete tasks in the required time frame.