The Miami International University of Art & Design
Campus Student Worker - Student Affairs
Title: Student Worker
Department: Student Affairs
Position Summary: Creates posters and advertisements for virtual and on campus student events, takes down event signs when they are over and replace with new ones throughout the campus
Reports to: Dean of Student Success
Key Job Elements:
- Creates posters and advertisements for campus events and programs every week.
- Remove and replace old signs on campus every week on all floors and classrooms.
- Help direct students to appropriate campus support services.
Student Position Requirements:
- Must be in good academic standing with at least a 3.0 GPA and be federal work study eligible.
- Must have a history of good attendance
- Must be responsible and have excellent communication skills
- Must be enrolled in Graphic & Web Design or Media Arts & Animation with Department Chair and faculty recommendations; and possess excellent design skills
- Must possess keen attention to detail
- Must be able to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
Position is up to 20 hours per week. Scheduled shifts must be during regular office hours. Must be approved for Federal Work Study.